Agency ,,Dom plus,, was established in 2009. The company’s main activity is focused in the area of purchasing and selling real estate on the territory of Bulgaria and of Lithuania. We are proud to announce that we have built up considerable experience in the brokering business and are an extremely dynamic, adaptive and rapidly developing company.
Our main goal is to achieve maximum results in our work and therefore we strive to fully satisfy the requirements of our customers, accompanying them invariably to the final step in the purchase, sale or rental of property. We provide them the full legal security they need, working with highly-qualified lawyers. Each customer can rely on us, that he will be given valuable marketing information on the state and trends of the real estate market and professional advice from our brokers where he could invest his money most profitably. Services offered by the agency ,,Dom plus,, :
- 1. Assistance in the purchase of real estate.
- 2. Mediation in sale of real estate.
- 3. Mediation in renting a property.
- 4. Assistance in renting a property.
- 5. Legal advice.
- 6. Preparation of documents necessary for certification of real estate transactions.
- 7. Assistance in obtaining bank loans for purchasing real estate • Presentation of foreign clients before state and municipal administrative bodies and institutions.
- 8. Organizing your stay in Bulgaria, for foreign clients in connection with real estate transactions.
- 9. Preparation of visas to foreign customers.
- 10. Travel Services (purchase of tickets, reservations and hotel accommodation, trips to the sites, airport transfers, organizing tours in the Republic of Bulgaria).
- Consultations on interior design and furnishing of the property purchased. When you entrust this work to us, you are guaranteed to save time and money!
Registration of real estate in Bulgaria
To be able to buy a property, it is first necessary to put a deposit – to be sure that it is no longer marked as available for sale. Deposit is nearly 2000 Euro and reserve the apartment for up to 30 days.
Once a deposit has been paid, our staff will make a contract to be signed. Two parties – the seller and the buyer – agree to carry out the relevant banking operations, as well as agree on the construction and finishing level. It is written in two versions of the document – Bulgarian and English languages.
By paying the outstanding balance, the customer is able to issue its new ownership of the property – draw up a statement. This procedure involves the client, the representative of the sell-side, the notary and the translator. Notarized act passed in court, after which the property is registered in the State Register of Bulgaria. This is how the customer becomes a rightful owner of the property.
For any remaining questions do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation ,,Dom plus,,- use the form on the site. We are always happy to help our clients!